Application Deadline – Tuesday, November 21, 2023
Each nomination application must meet the following standards and contain the following information:
- Applications must be submitted using this form.
- All sections with an asterisk must be completed.
- Total number of pages must not exceed 10 for the required sections plus a maximum of one page each for the three requested reference letters, for a total limit of 13 pages.
- The original and 10 copies of the nomination application must be submitted.
- Journal and magazine articles, company brochures and similar materials are not to be submitted.
- Silicon Valley Engineering Council letterhead is not to be used in the application or transmittal letter.
- All applications must be dated and signed by nominator(s).
Requested Information Checklist
- Full name of the nominee
- Current position, employer, address, e-mail, and phone number of nominee.
- Degree(s), year(s) of graduation and Universities.
- A summary biography limited to 250 words, suitable for inclusion in the Engineers Week Awards Banquet program.
- Details of the nominee’s accomplishments, including:
- Noteworthy accomplishments
- Summary of professional experience
- Technical society membership and activities
- Community service and/or accomplishments
- Important contributions, publications, and patents
- Three letters of reference (individuals, corporations, universities, or professional societies)
- Name, professional affiliation, address, e-mail, and telephone number of nominator(s)
All nomination applications and attachments will be handled confidentially; names and details shall only be shared with the members of the HOF and Awards Committee. Winners will be inducted at the SVEC Engineering Week Banquet on February 20, 2024.